“HR shared services are back!”
In a survey by PWC, 91% of the companies they talked to were aiming for improved productivity through process standardisation, closely followed by improvements to overall service levels.
Human Resource executives face the ongoing pressure of cost reduction but now there is a shift in priorities and demonstrating the value the function can bring to the business is paramount.
The HR Transformation Summit is the number one case-study led networking platform providing you with exclusive benchmarking opportunities and practical insights into the complex issues HR professionals are currently dealing with.
Through the delivery of results based case studies, along with interactive networking sessions, the HR Transformation Forum will bring together Human Resources shared services practitioners and Human Resources executives to network within a highly interactive, practical and tailored learning environment.
Benefit from streamed sessions that target your level of maturity!
Are you currently planning, launching or upgrading a HR shared service? Or are you simply focusing on driving transformation and continuous improvement of your HR processes? Our streamed program offers something for everyone regardless of your level of maturity or phase of transformation.
Take part in networking and benchmarking opportunities with your peers from global and medium sized organisations from a range of different sectors.
Here's a taste of the topics we'll delve into:
Attracting over 150 of the HR’s most senior and influential leaders, the event digs deeper into functional challenges, and offers delegates the opportunity to:
- Increase performance and retention through improved employee engagement
- Harness data insights and analytics to make more informed decisions about process improvements and enable real time assessment of HR functions
- Focus on value adding tasks to gain efficiency and reduce costs
- Leverage technology that will enable attracting and retaining the best talent while optimising workforce planning
- Assess and overcome the associated challenges of migrating to global business services
- Align multiple shared service functions such as IT and Finance to create a more seamless employee experience
- Benefit from successful HR processes which can be implemented in the rest of the business
- Exploring the opportunities from mitigated exposure to risk and compliance issues through BPO